|Level 3 Diploma in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals||Credits||Cost|
|Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals
on application, as this is tailored to each student.
Level 3 Diploma in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals Application Form
Please click here to download the Level 3 application form.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please complete your details clearly and print your name in the way you would like it to appear on certificates.
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking.
- Payment methods: by cheque, bank transfer or by credit or debit card over the phone. Cheques should be payable to Canine Therapies.
- Places will be reserved for up to 10 working days after an agreement to participate has been made following a successful telephone interview; until payment has been received the booking is not considered to have been completed and you will not be given access to course materials.
- The cost of the course is inclusive of online course materials and practical days.
- Students will be expected to provide their own wetsuit and suitable footwear for practical sessions. These will be necessary during the practical days of both Modules 1 and 2.
- Students are reminded that, when wet, you may feel cold more quickly than usual so warm clothing is strongly recommended.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellations of booking a course may be made at any time providing no part of the course has been made accessible to you.
- If access has been granted to the online course materials no refund will be given.
- If the booking fee has been received by Canine Therapies and you decide to cancel before access to course material is made available to you, a full refund will be made, minus £20 for administrative costs.
- If, following a telephone interview, it is agreed that this course is not suitable for you, a full refund will be given if payment has already been made.
- A good command of spoken and written English language is required, equivalent to CSE grade 1, GCSE grades A – D, GCE ‘O’ level grades A – E. Overseas students with English not being their first language should contact Canine Therapies to discuss language qualifications and their eligibility for the course.
- All students must be 18 years or over.
- This course includes practical work with dogs of all sizes in water and on land. You should be physically able to complete all elements of the course within 2 years of registration.
- Car parking is available on site, and off the road. Cars are parked at the owners’ risk, and Canine Therapies cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or property.
- All course materials remain the property of Canine Therapies and their use is restricted under copyright law.
- Canine Therapies has a no smoking policy in all working areas.
- The use of photographic equipment is restricted and its use must have the written permission of Canine Therapies staff and/or the owner/client.
- Each potential student is responsible for ensuring that the course is suitable for their requirements. There is a description of the course online, and telephone queries are welcomed if there is any uncertainty about suitability or about the special needs of students.
Please note: Any infringement of copyright, or any incidents of plagiarism are not allowed. These matters are taken very seriously and will be followed up.